The LLL Board of Directors voted unanimously to adopt the organization’s proposed 2-year strategic plan.
Organizational goals and strategies include activities like:
- Strengthening existing and building new long-term partnerships in Louisiana’s justice community,
- Developing more robust internal fundraising systems, and
- Broadening awareness of legal innovation in Louisiana law schools.
Programmatic goals focusing on advancing LLL’s important work include activities like:
- Expanding the substantive legal information LLL offers through the its cornerstone project and partnership with the Louisiana Bar Foundation, the Louisiana Civil Legal Navigator,
- Advancing more comprehensive self-help services through the Navigator program,
- Bolstering its outreach and marketing of Louisiana Civil Legal Navigator services, both online and in the physical world, and
- Expanding physical access to online resources in Louisiana’s civil legal resource deserts.
View and download the strategic plan below.
Lagniappe Law Lab is a proud grantee of the Louisiana Bar Foundation.